Friday, April 3, 2009

Interesting reference questions

Here are some of the more memorable reference questions we have received at the Richland Library reference desk. Enjoy!

  1. How to write an essay on philosophy (topic: write from the viewpoint of a bat)
  2. What was the name of the Richland lake before it was named "Thunderduck?"
  3. What do you do if your vet removes the wrong organ?
  4. I need personal narratives from people who committed crimes while they were on drugs.
  5. Does html stand for Hotmail?
  6. I need a list of myths that have been proven scientifically.
  7. I added items to my cart in Amazon.com, so why is it empty?
  8. How to I vote for President online?
  9. Where can I find information about the benefits of drinking urine?
  10. How to translate a document from English to Vietnamese online for free
  11. What direction is North?
  12. What is the largest named number?
  13. Where and when can I look in the sky to view Skylab?
  14. "I need a liberal view and a conservative view." On what topic, the librarian asked. "Oh, any topic will do."
  15. Where is the Teaching, Learning, Community Building located?

No comments: